Our YOUTH PROGRAM is open to Intermediate and Beginner fencers, Ages 8 – 12
Classes are held on Saturdays, 9:30am – 10:30am and Wednesdays, 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Attend one class per week (day/time availability may vary session to session)
- Absolutely no experience is necessary!
- Beginners must provide their own jacket, glove, and gender-specific protective gear (see the equipment guide for details)
- Eligible to attend TWO classes per week
- Eligible to sign up for Wednesday "Open Bouting"
- Eligible to sign up for Individual Lesson Programs
- A FULL UNIFORM is required for Open Bouting or Lessons (see the equipment guide for details)
Beginner students must be enrolled for either Wednesdays or Saturdays. Due to class size restrictions, students may not alternate days without prior approval of the staff
A Student is considered “Intermediate” Once he/she has completed at least one Class Session (3 months)
The class emphasizes basic Techniques and Skill-Sharpening and features a “Circuit Training” format, which means we keep the young fencers moving to promote Focus and General Fitness!
NEXT SESSION (Spring/Summer 2018)
Wednesdays: April 4 – June 20, 2018
Saturdays: April 7 – June 23, 2018
Due to class sizes, Beginner Vacancies are ONLY on Saturdays for our Spring/Summer Session
*Beginner Registration Deadline: April 6, 2018*
Ready to Register? You can do so online at the Youth Beginner Registration Page